This tour includes a fun and interesting light adventure through the remote countryside of Northern Thailand including cycling, kayaking and culture suitable for all ages. We include an overnight “homestay” experience in Northern Thailand, a great way to learn a little about the hill tribe way of life.
Combined with city exploration in Bangkok and 5 days beach fun in the south this is a terrific way for families to immerse themselves in Thailand’s culture and natural beauty.
- Spend the night with a local family at a homestay in the mountainous north.
- Bicycle adventure around the colourful floating markets close to Bangkok.
- Discover the markets, malls and sights of Bangkok on a fun day with your personal guide.
- Learn to cook Thai style at a family friendly cooking school in Chiang Mai
- Get off the beaten track in the Mae Hong Son area with rafting, cycling and elephants
- Beach fun in Southern Thailand
- Stay in some great quality hotels (with interconnecting rooms or suites where possible)