Info : The Colours of Southeast Asia
This very special holiday includes our exclusive signature experiences in each and every destination. The itinerary will take you on a journey through the the most exciting sights of Southeast Asia, showing you them in a whole new way with access to local gems that few travellers get to see.
You'll discover the historical and cultural highlights of Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia whilst travelling by land, river and air. As you explore these diverse and stunningly beautiful countries with your guides you'll sample local delicacies, explore hidden temples and find yourselves immersed in local life. From the hustle and bustle of Asia’s largest cities to the majestic temples of Angkor and Bagan, this itinerary is an in-depth discovery of Southeast Asia and the trip of a lifetime.
- Exploring the remarkable temples of Bagan and those of Angkor in a unique way. Then trying to decide which is the most impressive!
- Marvelling at the dramatic river gorge scenery surrrounding wonderful Luang Prabang
- Tasting delicious street food on a walking tour around the hidden lanes of Chiang Mai
- Cruising along the Irrawaddy River on a 3 day river voyage from Bagan to Mandalay
- Discovering the contrasts of daily local life in the villages and cities of each of the four countries
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.