This holiday is Sri Lanka and The Maldives with a twist, delighting travellers who want to experience the Indian Ocean nations authentically yet in comfortable surroundings.
After a carefully crafted eight-day itinerary in Sri Lanka, rather than being whisked away to your resort on landing in The Maldives, you'll see the real culture and people of this island nation with a guesthouse stay on a local island.
Of course, you'll also get the classic Maldivian resort experience to ensure you have a chance to unwind in luxurious surroundings before you fly home.
- Explore UNESCO heritage Sigiriya Rock Fortress at sunset with stunning views over the tropical forests of the cultural triangle
- Taste a fresh cup of tea in Sri Lanka's famous hill country and visit a tea factory
- Discover the city of Male that climbs out of the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Sample traditional Maldivian food including tapas style, melt-in-your-mouth hedikaa
- Enjoy the luxurious life in a picture-postcard Maldives resort
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive 'Journey Planner' here.