Most visitors only see one resort in the Maldives; this itinerary is a superb way to capture the essence of the archipelago in a little more depth without compromising on luxury. You’ll combine stays at the wonderful Four Seasons Kuda Huraa and Four Seasons Landa Giraavaru with 4 days travelling through the Male and Baa Atoll’s aboard the Four Seasons Explorer, a deluxe “liveaboard” catamaran.
- Two days at the 5 star Four Seasons Kuda Huraa, a beautiful “garden island” with white sand beaches, just 25 minutes by speedboat from Male Airport.
- Four days at the equally luxurious Four Seasons Landa Giraavaru, a larger island with a more remote, jungle feel and one of the Maldives largest natural lagoons.
- A Four day marine and cultural odyssey aboard the Four Seasons Explorer sailing between the Male and Baa Atoll.
- Learn to dive or just snorkel
- Discover untouched reefs and shipwrecks.
- Swim, snorkel or dive with exotic marine life such as reef fish, turtles and maybe even Manta’s and Whale Sharks.
- Visit remote local islands, a side of the Maldives rarely seen by tourists.
- Sunset Jacuzzis and remote island picnics.
- Indulge in innovative treatments at the resort Spa’s, on board the boat or even on remote desert islands.
- Dine in style at one of the eight island restaurants. The Maldivian feasts and Indian restaurant are highly recommended.