Info : Relaxed Kerala & undiscovered Maldives
Discover the ancient cultures of South India and The Maldives on a holiday that will let you experience the classic sights whilst getting you away from the usual tourist route. It's perfect for travellers wanting to delve deeper into South Indian and Maldivian culture and get away from the clichéd mass-market conception of the two countries. Experience the people, landscapes, food, history, architecture and heritage authentically whilst indulging in some true luxury.
Highlights include –
- Ride a tuk tuk with an expert local guide through the colourful, bustling, colonial Cochin Fort
- Cruise the idyllic waterways of Kerala on a wonderfully relaxing refurbished houseboat
- Spot beautiful tropical birds in the mysterious lush forests of Thattekad, northern Kerala
- Eat traditional Maldivian food, including mouth-watering fresh fish curries with grated coconut mas huni and hedikaa
- Explore the small and friendly local islands of The Maldives where few tourists ever go and learn about everyday life
- Relax on a luxury island in The Maldives to experience the other side of the Maldives, well known for its top-notch service and idyllic setting
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive 'Journey Planner' here.