As well as a picture-perfect island in the Maldives, this bespoke honeymoon package covers the 'must-see' sites of Sri Lanka, staying at more unusual but very high-quality hotels and at a relaxed pace giving you time to enjoy the stunning scenery. We have deliberately avoided anything run of the mill to make this honeymoon stand out as a once in a lifetime experience.
- Start married life in one of Sri Lanka’s most romantic small hotels – Horathapola Coconut Estate and ease gently into your honeymoon
- Explore the incredible sites of the cultural triangle, based in a small boutique hotel central to all of the sites
- Stay at gorgeous converted tea plantation manager’s bungalow in the hills, give you access to Kandy and the hills
- A final night in Colombo – to enjoy the sunset, G&T in hand, from the bar of the venerable old Galle Face Hotel
- A blissful week of relaxation at our favourite honeymoon hotel in The Maldives. A high-class all-inclusive package means you can relax and forget about the bill at the end!
The Maldives is the ultimate honeymoon destination, but your limited when it comes to exploration. Coupling it with a honeymoon in Sri Lanka adds in a fantastic interactive and fun element. Together, we believe they make for the ultimate honeymoon!
Best time to go?
Sri Lanka and The Maldives are a year-round destination. As well as the classic 'season' between January and March, Sri Lanka and the Maldives works brilliantly for honeymoons between July and September. Talk to us today and find out whether this combination could work for you.
Remember that all of our holidays can be tailor-made to suit. Call us today to find out how we can design a honeymoon perfect for you.