Vietnam’s long narrow geography lends itself to a fairly obvious and well-trodden travel route. This holiday weaves away from that and offers second time visitors or those who like something different, the chance to discover Vietnam in a new way.
- Staying in safari-style tented accommodation overlooking Lak Lake in the central hills.
- Kayaking, cycling and trekking around incredible Phong Nga - Ke Bang National Park, home to the world's largest caves.
- Zipping along the famous Hoi An- Hue coastline riding pillion on a vintage Vespa bike.
- Weaving north through the countryside on the Reunification Express route between Dong Hoi and Hanoi.
- Immersing yourself in “Saigon” and Hanoi with insiders tours of the backstreets and traditional markets of the less-explored districts.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.