Vietnam’s long narrow geography lends itself to a fairly obvious and well-trodden travel route. This holiday weaves away from that and offers second-time visitors or those who like something different, the chance to discover Vietnam in a new way.
- Stay in safari-style tented accommodation overlooking Lak Lake in the central hills.
- Kaya, cycle and trek around incredible Phong Nga - Ke Bang National Park, home to the world's largest caves.
- Zip along the famous Hoi An to Hue coastline riding pillion on a vintage Vespa bike.
- Weave north through the countryside on the Reunification Express route between Dong Hoi and Hanoi.
- Immerse yourself in “Saigon” and Hanoi with insiders tours of the backstreets and traditional markets of the less-explored districts.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.