This superb itinerary combines the must-see sites of Vietnam with something a little different – a trip out to the beautiful and largely undiscovered rural region of Mai Chau.
- Experience the ancient and traditional art of water puppetry in the bustling capital Hanoi
- Light trekking in the stunning Mai Chai region and Cuc Phuong National Park
- An exploration of Ho Chi Minh City’s colonial boulevards and historic architecture
- Visit the famous Demilitarized Zone that divided the former North and South Vietnam
- Cruise through the stunning Halong Bay in a wooden junk boat