Take in the highlights of Vietnam and get a taste of Cambodia on this exciting family holiday.
The itinerary explores Vietnam in-depth, including insider tours of the main cities, boat trips and adventures in Halong Bay and the Mekong River. You’ll get an authentic taste of local life and the opportunity to travel like the Vietnamese on a fun overnight train journey and a Vespa tour.
There is plenty of time to relax and kick back, including four days at the beach. The hotels are top quality with swimming pools and a unique local twist. Before flying home, you’ll get the once-in-a-lifetime chance to explore the Angkor temples.
- Immerse yourself in Mekong Delta village life at The Mango Homestay
- Soak up the atmosphere of Angkor Wat before sunrise, an early start for a magical experience
- Marvel at the dramatic limestone karst scenery from your traditional junk boat on Halong Bay
- Bunk up in a cosy four-berth cabin and trundle by train from Hanoi to Hoi An
- Explore the narrow back roads of Hoi An, passing school children and farmers as you get a feel for rural Vietnamese life
As with our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Please find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.