A breathtaking overland trip taking in some of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam and Laos.
- Discovering Hanoi’s lively street food culture whilst sipping a cold local beer at a roadside stall
- Sailing past the towering peaks of craggy limestone in the Trang An Ecosystem
- Staying in a thatched-roof bungalow deep in North Vietnam’s paddy-fields
- Exploring the remote caves that Laos’s communist leaders lived in during the “secret war”
- Tracking animals on a night safari in Laos’s jungle
- Trekking past cascading waterfalls hill-tribe villages
- Soaking up atmospheric Luang Prabang with your private guide
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.