We are proud to announce the official launch of ETG Revitalise, a new collection of 18 specially crafted holidays focused on wellness, discovery and sustainability.
The collection is about travelling with fewer stops and less transit, boutique hotels and local experiences. It emphasises a slower travel pace, with each of the 10- to 14-day holidays featuring just two bases in a single country.
It is designed for travellers seeking to relax and revitalise while also immersing themselves in a destination, with a focus on straightforward travel planning and ethical local experiences.
The Revitalise Collection deals range from £3000 to £9700 per person and are available across 10 destinations including Sri Lanka, India and Southeast Asia. Available to book from today, the 18 holidays are targeted at autumn this year through to spring 2022 when these destinations are at their traditional best weather-wise. Each deal includes a complimentary experience, room night or meal to enhance your experience.
Our co-founder and managing director Sam Clark said: “Our customers are curious travellers keen to immerse themselves in the places they visit, so the collection deliberately avoids bland, ‘could-be-anywhere’ resorts. Every hotel and experience has been carefully chosen to reveal the fabric of the destination.
“As soon as restrictions are lifted, travellers will be seeking both the magic of new experiences and a much-needed break. That’s exactly what Revitalise provides: relaxation re-imagined for the curious traveller.”
Six themes of the Revitalise Collection
The Revitalise holidays are divided into six core themes:
- ‘Remote and switched-off’- Press the pause button, ditch the digital lifestyle and immerse in the natural beauty of India, Sri Lanka or Indonesia.
- ‘Active and restorative’ – A perfect balance between downtime and discovery, starting with a hotel in the heart of the action followed by a beautiful beach retreat. Choose from Cambodia, Oman or Sri Lanka.
- ‘Uncomplicated adventures’ – Choose the path less travelled and away from herd, without faffing around with complicated connections. Discover authentic locations in Indonesia, Laos or the Maldives.
- ‘Into the wild’ – Close encounters with the wildlife of India and Sri Lanka by day and peaceful fireside charm by night with a choice of stunning coastal, riverside and mountain backdrops.
- ‘Surrounded by Nature’ – Wake up in nature surrounded by swaying palms or in the midst of a spice plantation or the rugged wilderness of volcanic landscapes. India, Thailand or Indonesia welcome you.
- ‘Curious Journeys’ – Experience culture and mingle with the locals in this ‘typical’ ETG holiday, slowed down to a gentle pace. Satisfy your curiosity in India, Myanmar and Vietnam.
We are also offering reassurance to travellers with our Covid-19 promise, should their trip be impacted by pandemic. Key terms of the promise are:
- Flexible low deposits
- Destination, date and name changes up to one month before travel (admin fee applies)
- COVID-19 ‘no quibble’ guaranteed refund, excluding non-recoverable flight costs
- A £1,000 voucher to be used on a future booking
Full terms are on our Covid-19 Promise web page.