We're Always Hiring!
We're generally on the lookout for brilliant (potential) Travel Consultants and other roles vital to creating our immersive holidays which giveback.
Are you curious? How about gutsy and compassionate? If you are and you have the scars and stories to prove it, this might be the right place for you.
A job here will be challenging with targets, pressure and hard work. It is a fast-paced but supportive environment with plenty of training and career development opportunities. There is plenty of chance to develop your skills and experience outside the confines of your role.
You can learn from an exceptional team, and there will be travel!
What do you need to work here?
- You've got to love travel. That's a given. You'll be the sort of person surprised to find out that not everyone does.
- It's not a job for the faint-hearted. There's a lot of responsibility and sometimes, very hard work.
- You've got to be persuasive – it's your job to guide the traveller towards an experience they didn't even know was possible.
- And relentless. Making things happen across continents and time zones takes patience, creativity and outright guile.
- You'll be a natural communicator, but listening is all-important.
In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring regarding your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, age and experience. We wish to hire great people from as wide a variety of backgrounds as possible, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it will strengthen our company.
We like quirky, we like different, we want interesting, and above all, we seek curiosity: people who are curious about their fellow humans and the world around them. If you have those attributes and are of the calibre to represent an ambitious and world-class company, please get in touch.
We Are Hiring Right Now:
Inbound Marketing Executive
- This person will engineer, shape and conduct our inbound marketing machine. Gently nudging our contacts along our funnel, engaging them with relevant content, and inspiring them to speak to the travel team when they're ready. You will have HubSpot and a sophisticated system plus some brilliant travel content at your fingertips to assist, and you'll need to coordinate the travel production line. You'll need an eye for quality, low tolerance of nonsense and waffle and an ability to focus on relentless execution and improvement of metrics others might deem unimportant.
- You must be proficient in an automated marketing platform (ideally HubSpot) and have five experience working in digital marketing using inbound methodologies.
Travel Consultant (Junior and more experienced)
- Our Travel Team connect our clients with their travel by helping them plan holidays they didn't know were possible. Working within an experienced 'Travel Team' to provide bloody good service that builds upon clients' understanding of their needs and exceeds the resulting expectations. You will work to challenging sales targets.
- We are looking for both entry-level where no previous experience is necessary, and a more experienced consultant. Time spent exploring, living or having a particular interest in a country within ‘our’ region is a massive advantage in either case.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please contact us for a more detailed job spec and tell us why you'd be the perfect fit. Alternatively, let us know anyway, and we'll go from there!
Work experience placements
We offer some placements on adhoc basis. If you'd like to apply, please send your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter explaining your interest in the travel industry and what you'd hope to learn from our company.