Experience something a little different in Vietnam. On this holiday you’ll be introduced to Vietnamese food, culture and history in Hanoi before you veer off to the countryside travelling by train to Phong Nga - Ke Bang National Park. The national park is home to the world's largest cave and limestone region - intrepid travellers can take an overnight camping expedition through some the largest caves whilst softer adventurers may prefer the easier routes into the caves as well as the impressive local treks, kayak tours and cycle tours.
The last few days of the holiday are spent at the beach near Hoi An where you’ll have time to combine pure relaxation with a taster of the beautiful local town and surrounding countryside.
- Pulling up a stool with the locals and sampling popular street food snacks in Hanoi.
- Weaving through the countryside aboard the Reunification Express.
- Exploring the underground rivers and remarkable geology of Phong Nga - Ka Bang National Park.
- Visiting markets to buy fresh ingredients then try your hand at cooking classic Vietnamese dishes
- Reflecting on your adventure whilst relaxing at the beach.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.