An action-packed holiday perfect for adventurous families with teenage children. An exciting mix of proper adventure with a hint of luxury! This trip is ideal for families who enjoy activities and like to get off the beaten tourist trail, and who would like to experience something of the ‘real’ Sri Lanka (with a few lovely hotels in the mix).
- The thrill of white-water rafting on the river rapids of Kitulgala
- Experience a completely different and fast-disappearing way of life in the Knuckles Mountain Range – so off-grid, there is no road
- Choose between early morning birdwatching walks, kayaking on the lake, learning to cook local food or relaxing in a hammock at The Mudhouse
- Enjoy a few days of relaxation away from the crowds, on the palm-fringed beaches of the southern coastline
- Private chauffeur-guide throughout
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your holiday, fill in the form below.