This holiday weaves on and off Vietnam’s well-trodden tourist trail. You'll get an insider’s view of the main cities and visit some of the country's most beautiful rural locations. The accommodation ranges from an eco-resort in the mountains to a beach hotel and a lovely homestay.
The itinerary is for all ages, but it's a good option for families looking for an active and immersive holiday at Easter. Spring is a good time to visit both Phu Luong in the North, Hoi An on the Central Coast and the Mekong Delta in the South.
- Paddle past idyllic steeped paddy fields as you raft along the Cham River in Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Weave through the countryside by train to reach picturesque rural retreats
- Cycle through paddy fields and explore the caves and limestone mountains of Ninh Binh province
- Splash in the pool and hit the beach on the coast
- Explore the tropical tributaries of the Mekong Delta and spend the night in a homestay.
As with our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations.