This holiday really is a once-in-a-lifetime trip with a 5 day adventure in Mulu National Park that includes the "Headhunters Trail" as well as the memorable experience of climbing Mount Kinabalu. Beyond these accomplishments you'll also get a true feel for the depth and variety of Borneo's wildlife, village life, culture and tradition. Accommodation ranges from simple, traditional longhouse's to basic lodgings during the treks but there will be chance to refresh in quality hotels too, especially at the beach where you'll have plenty of time to relax in very comfortable surroundings.
- Explore the magnificent cave chambers and climb Mt Api to view the Pinnacles in Mulu National Park .
- Visit indigenous tribes and stay in their traditional longhouse.
- Trek the trail taken historically by the Kayan "headhunters" who travelled up river and forest on their raids.
- Discover World Heritage Kinabalu Park, a flora enthusiast’s dream
- Climb 4,098 metres to the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
- Celebrate your achievements with 3 days of relaxation at Pantai Dalit Beach
This unique tour of Borneo is a great choice: a truly incredible experience.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.