This itinerary is the perfect way to combine the exotic flora and fauna of Borneo with relaxation on its famously beautiful beaches. Staying in superb hotels throughout, this trip will take you off-the-beaten path and into the wilderness, without compromising on comfort. You'll visit both Sabah and Sarawak states on this holiday adventure.
Highlights include -
- Get up close to orangutans in Kuching
- Marvel at the incredible scenery and spot monkeys at the Bako National Park
- Explore the majestic Mulu caves
- Take a sunset river cruise through mangroves with Mount Kinabalu in the background
- Explore the jungle and spot wildlife along the Kinabatangan river.
- Relax on a beautiful beach and reflect on your adventure.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.