This itinerary is the perfect way to combine the exotic flora and fauna of Borneo with relaxation on its famously beautiful beaches. You will stay in excellent hotels throughout; this trip will take you off-the-beaten-path and into the wilderness, without compromising on comfort. You'll visit both Sabah and Sarawak states on this holiday adventure.
Highlights include -
- Get up close to orangutans in Kuching
- Marvel at the incredible scenery and spot monkeys at the Bako National Park
- Explore the majestic Mulu Caves
- Take a sunset river cruise through mangroves with Mount Kinabalu in the background
- Explore the jungle and spot wildlife along the Kinabatangan river
- Relax on a beautiful beach and reflect on your adventure
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.