Indonesia has thousands of islands with astonishingly variety. This itinerary offers you the opportunity to explore the three very diverse islands of Borneo, Java and Bali; a holiday taking in wildlife, volcanic landscapes, ancient temples and exotic beaches.
- Staying in a lodge in the Borneo rainforest.
- Spotting orangutans and a huge range of other mammals, birds and reptiles in the wild.
- Discovering the magical temples of Borobudur and Prambanan with their otherwordly volcanic backdrop.
- Exploring the city of Yogyakarta, the cultural heartland of Java.
- Relaxing on the idyllic, less-explored east coast of beautiful Bali.