This 14 night tour includes all the must-see sights, timed to dodge the busiest times of day and to give you an insider’s perspective. In our trademark style, we have suggested a relatively relaxed pace – to enable you to pause and take in Vietnam in comfort.
Classic Vietnam highlights include
- Whipping up a claypot curry and wrapping Hoi An pancakes at a traditional Vietnamese cooking class.
- Sailing along the serene Perfume River in Hue en route to the ancient citadel.
- Pulling up a stool and mingling with the locals as you sample popular street food snacks on a Hanoi Street Food Tour.
- Marvelling at the immense limestone rock formations at you glide past them on Halong Bay.
- Exploring the contrasts of Ho Chi Minh City on our specially crafted Signature Tour
- Characterful, quality hotels as recommended by our specialist consultants.
We offer indicative prices for this itinerary for three grades of accommodation, deluxe, superior and comfort. All prices are listed in the “price” tab above, the hotels featured in the “hotels” tab above represent the deluxe version of the holiday. As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can change the holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.