This two-week itinerary is ideal for culture, food, and wildlife lovers who want to go to an area of India which is well off the trodden path, and it will immerse you into two completely different states: Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
You’ll have six nights of wildlife and rural village experiences in Corbett and Dudhwa national parks, ideal for those who like to invest time and energy into getting the most out of their national park experience. You’ll also visit bustling Delhi and Lucknow, and finish with the iconic Taj Mahal.
- Immerse yourselves in the bazaars of Aminabad, Lucknow for a unique food tour with an expert local guide
- Enjoy afternoon tea with a resident of Lucknow
- Explore the three sanctuaries in Dudhwa national park, looking for tigers, rhinos, dolphins, and turtles from your luxury lodge
- Visit Corbett National Park, a birdwatchers' paradise
- Finish with the iconic Taj Mahal and a ride to Delhi
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out more with our ‘Journey Planner’ here.