Traverse India taking in the incredible history and temples of Odisha, the jungles and national parks Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh before flying home from the thriving metropolis of Mumbai. On this journey, you’ll take an overnight train, get an insight into remote tribal life and how human and animal populations live together. Get well away from the tourist trail, whilst not spending too much time travelling and more time focusing on just four locations in order to really get under the skin of each destination...and relax whilst doing so!
- An early morning walk through Bhubaneswar as your guide retells fascinating stories about the area and reconnects you with the city's ancient and glorious past
- Board an overnight train and journey through a remote part of East and Central India
- Get up close and personal to the wildlife in Kanha National Park on foot or by jeep with a naturalist guide
- Explore the tribal villages and jungles of beautiful and remote Chhattisgarh by foot or bike
- Get an insight into the unique Dabbawala lunchbox delivery system exclusive to Mumbai on a tour of the city with a local guide
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style, and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.