Stray from the typical South India tourist trail and immerse yourself in an array of landscapes and local experiences as you travel west on this two-week journey. You’ll begin in the fascinating city of Hyderabad and end in India’s largest, most cosmopolitan city, Mumbai. With local guides in each place you’ll delve into the different cultures of each area and experience an array of landscapes with time to relax in a variety of luxurious accommodation. After exploring the outskirts of Hyderabad, fly direct to the boulder strewn horizons of Hampi, spend time in lush spice plantations and in the rugged Western Ghats before relaxing on the beaches of quiet Nileshwar.
· Explore the markets surrounding the charminar in central Hyderabad, taste the local biryani and tour the ancient forts and tombs that surround the city.
· Get to know the splendour of the Vijayanagara Empire and the stunning boulder strewn landscape of Hampi.
· Journey up into the Western Ghats to Coorg, where you can wander through coffee and spice plantations, trek or cycle.
· Relax on the quiet beaches of Nileshwar in Northern Kerala.
· Tantalise your taste buds as you eat your way through Mumbai on a private food tour.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.