This itinerary is perfect for those who are unsure if they will return to India and want to combine the best of India incorporating Rajasthan, Agra and Delhi in the north with the backwaters and beaches of Kerala in the south in just a little over two weeks.
With careful planning, this routing shows that you can experience the best of India and get under the skin of the places you visit. Enjoy some incredible (and deeply contrasting) tasting food, marvel at some of the world’s most striking architectural achievements and get some downtime to while relaxing in beautiful hotels.
- The Taj Mahal: it’s world-famous for an excellent reason!
- Be dazzled and confused in equal measures by the incredible buzz and whirl of both Jaipur and Delhi
- Relax in India’s most romantic city – the ‘Pink City’, Udaipur and Lake Pichola
- The varied and tasty cuisine of Cochin
- The dreamy backwaters and a few days of blissful relaxation on a palm-fringed beach in Kerala
Your holiday will include private transport and guides which allows you a level of flexibility and spontaneity. We believe our guides are some of the very best and will bring your travel to life.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your best of India holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.