This is a family tour of Sri Lanka and the Maldives aimed at families who want to explore and get to know Sri Lanka, see the main sites – both from a cultural and wildlife perspective, before enjoying a few days relaxation in some luxury in the Maldives.
There is something for all the family in this tour with a very decent level of accommodation in Sri Lanka and a deluxe hotel in the Maldives.
- A peaceful night on arrival in a working fruit growing estate.
- The magnificent sites of Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa in the cultural triangle.
- The cultural centre of Kandy.
- A tea planters bungalow exclusively for your family in the lovely climate of southern hills.
- A couple of nights near Yala National Park – with the highest leopard density in Asia as well as elephants, sloth bears and a plethora of other wildlife.
- A final night in Colombo with an optional walking tour to get under the skin of Sri Lanka’s frenetic principal city.
- 4 nights and 5 days of blissful relaxation with great diving, swimming and snorkelling on an exceptionally pretty and well equipped island. Luxury finish to your holiday.