Culture meets wildlife on this incredible Indonesia discovery trip. It’s perfect for families travelling with teenagers and older children as there is something to stimulate the most jaded of teenagers and experiences for everyone to enjoy and share. Explore ancient cities full of architectural wonders and get up close and personal with Indonesia’s most famous inhabitant, the fascinating orangutan. There are also volcanoes to climb, spectacular views, cycling, horse-cart rides and boat trips to enjoy as a family.
- Trek and journey by boat through the Borneo jungle to spot exotic wildlife, and in particular, orang-utans.
- Climb to the top of Mentigen Hill ahead of the crowds to watch the incredible sunrise over Mount Bromo.
- Explore temple ruins on horseback at Gedong Songo.
- Discover amazing Borobodur with its stupas and backdrop of volcanic peaks.
- Tailor the holiday to incorporate a visit to the beaches of Bali.
Combining Indonesian Borneo (Kalimnatan) with Java, Indonesia’s most populous and visually striking island, provides a fantastic contrast of scenery, wildlife and culture. With some sensible prior planning, the internal connects work well and the logistics can be made much easier with the right balance of hotels and adventure/relaxation.
All Experience Travel Group holidays are tailor made, privately guided and delivered by the best guides in the country. The prices shown are inclusive of all services and there are no hidden extras. We are fully bonded and your money is 100% protected. Please contact us today for your complementary travel consultation. Fill in the form or call the number below.