This itinerary is a breathtaking overland journey through some of the most beautiful, remote and fascinating parts of Vietnam and Laos.
- Discover Hanoi’s lively street food culture while sipping a cold local beer at a roadside stall
- Sail past the towering peaks of craggy limestone in the Trang An ecosystem
- Stay in a thatched-roof bungalow deep in North Vietnam’s paddy-fields
- Explore the remote caves that Laos’s communist leaders lived in during the “secret war”
- Track animals on a night safari in Laos’s jungle
- Trek past cascading waterfalls and hill-tribe villages
- Soak up atmospheric Luang Prabang with your private guide
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.