This tour is ideal for cricket lovers who want to cover a lot of ground in Sri Lanka, all while enjoying the England cricket team take on Sri Lanka in three different locations across the country. With your own chauffer-guide, you will begin in rural Gampaha, travel to Galle for three days’ worth of test matches before venturing to Yala National Park for some wildlife spotting. Head up to the hills in Ella before taking a scenic train ride to Kandy for another test match. You’ll then take in the sights of The Cultural Triangle before ending your holiday with one final test match in Colombo. It will be a cricket-filled, scenically beautiful and culturally enriching three weeks!
- Get a taste for various cricket venues and cities in Sri Lanka as you attend 5 test matches to support England in three different cities across the country
- Remain worry-free throughout your holiday, with the ETG team nearby taking care of your tickets, transport to and from the games, as well as daily lunches outside of the ground
- Take in the impressive views of lush tea plantations and waterfalls in the hill country
- Admire wildlife on safari in Yala National Park
- Interact with locals and learn about life in the Cultural Triangle