This holiday weaves on and off Vietnam's well-trodden tourist trail. You'll get an insider's view of the main cities and visit some of the country's most beautiful rural locations. The accommodation ranges from an eco-resort in the mountains to a gorgeous beach hotel and a lovely homestay.
The itinerary works particularly well for families looking for a holiday around Easter, as spring is a good time to visit Phu Luong and the South. Later into the summer, we would suggest our Countryside & Coast by Train holiday.
- Paddle past idyllic steeped paddy fields as you raft along the Cham River in Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Weave through the countryside by train to reach picturesque rural retreats
- Cycle through paddy fields and explore the caves and limestone mountains of Ninh Binh province
- Splash in the pool and hit the beach on the coast
- Explore the tropical tributaries of the Mekong Delta and spend the night in a homestay
As with our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations.