This itinerary is perfect for both younger children or teenagers still in school and restricted by the holidays, and is organised so it works best during the weather pattern of Vietnam in March/April time.
We have worked hard to provide a special price for families with children below 12 years old with discounted flights, tours and transfers. We think this represents unbeatable value for families travelling in the school holidays.
- An intriguing guided tour of French colonial Hanoi including an afternoon water puppet performance and sampling delicious local food
- A relaxing cruise through the UNESCO heritage karsts of Halong Bay with interconnecting cabins
- An overnight train journey to Hue letting you absorb the country's stunning country side
- A luxury beach stay at An Lam Ninh Van Bay with accomodation in a private villa
- Discover Ho Chi Minh and experience the famous Cu Chi tunnels and visit the floating markets of the Mekong delta
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.