This holiday is a superb one for families looking to explore Vietnam, who prefer to do more than tick off popular tourist spots. You’ll cover some of the main sites in a fun way and discover exciting off-the-beaten-track adventures that few visitors get to experience.
You may want to mix and match components of this itinerary to suit your calendar, your children's ages or your preferred level of adventure. As a starting point, we hope it inspires you with a range of exciting possibilities.
- Paddle past idyllic steeped paddy fields as you raft along the Cham River in Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Weave through the countryside by train to reach picturesque rural retreats
- Cycle through paddy fields and exploring the caves and limestone mountains of Ninh Binh province
- Splash in the pool and hitting the beach at the coast
- Explore the tropical tributaries of the Mekong Delta and spending the night in a homestay
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.