Info : Family Myanmar Adventure
A great holiday itinerary for families wanting to discover the “classic” highlights of Myanmar with a completely unique, off-the-beaten-track adventure thrown in.
Travel by rail, river, lake and road exploring hidden temples, local villages and floating markets. Enjoy cycle adventures, canoe trips and meet Elephants. There is plenty to keep all ages captivated and this holiday especially suits families with teenage children.
- Exploring Yangon on the Circle Train– travel like the locals!
- Travelling by boat from remote Loikaw to Lake Inle looking out for peculiar temples poking out of the water. A magnificent off-the-beaten-track experience.
- Getting up-close to rescued elephants close to the charmingly colonial town of Kalaw
- Discovering the magnificent temples of Bagan
- Rattling through the Shan Hills on a local train journey from Lake Inle to Kalaw.
- Spending a day with the villagers of Yandabo on the Irrawaddy River
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.