The variation and ease of the Golden Triangle is ideal for short visits to India, but we’ve added on a stay at in the gorgeous lake city of Udaipur, a stop in eclectic and historic Mumbai, before your flight to the Maldives for this all round trip of dreams. You definitely won’t be needing a holiday afterwards to recover!
- One off the bucket list with a visit to the Taj Mahal.
- Escape and explore away from the crowds.
- Complete the Golden triangle with some time in Jaipur, staying in the bustling old city.
- Meet a fascinating family with a lovely heritage homestay in Udaipur.
- Have 5 nights of pure bliss at a Robinson Crusoe style private island Maldivan resort
As with any of our suggested itineraries, this holiday can be tailor-made to suit at no extra cost. You’ll only pay for any difference in the logistic costs. If you have more time, this itinerary works extremely well by extending your time in Rajasthan and taking in places such as Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Talk to us to start your extraordinary India experience today.