This itinerary offers you the opportunity to experience the stunning scenery, breath-taking culture and fascinating history of Java as well as rainforests, waterways and orangutan sightings in Indonesian Borneo.
- Start the holiday with two nights to explore the bustling city of Jakarta.
- Spend three nights in a lodge in the Borneo rainforest, with the chance to see orangutans and a huge range of wildlife.
- Explore the magical temples of Borobudur and Prambanan and the city of Yogyakarta, the cultural heartland of Java.
- Take a train through the stunning mountain scenery of central Java
- Climb Mount Bromo and watch the sun rise over its dramatic volcanic peak.