Sri Lanka is extraordinary with wildlife and nature all around. This holiday is ideal for casual nature and wildlife enthusiasts, who want to see the islands varied landscapes whilst getting a feel for day-to-day rural life and enjoying a relaxing time too.
- Enjoy one of the best wildlife experiences in the country. Join an expert guide to track elephants, leopards and more.
- Spot rare birds whilst sipping local tea in the comfort of your villa near the Knuckles Mountains.
- Choose between early morning bird watching walks, kayaking on the lake, learning to cook local food or relaxing in a hammock at The Mudhouse.
- Enjoy relaxation time in a lovely hotel on the palm-fringed beaches of the southern coast.
- All accommodation carefully selected to beautifully complement the surrounding environment.
- Services of our in-country support team and your own expertly trained chauffeur-guide.
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, fill in the form below.