Experience the main historical and cultural highlights of Vietnam on a privately guided tour that gives you an extra insight into the local food and plenty of time to relax too.
The long north-south coastline of Vietnam produces varied crops whilst the bordering countries and the French influence makes each regional cuisine distinct. Vietnamese food provides an excellent historical narrative as well as a delicious meal!
You'll have the opportunity to take in the sublime local street-food of both Hanoi and Saigon, shop for fresh ingredients and learn to make spring rolls in Hoi An. You won't miss any of the sights with an overnight cruise on Halong Bay and a tour of Saigon's Presidential Palace amoung the highlights along the way.
- Pull up a stool and mingle with the locals as you sample popular street food snacks on a Hanoi Street Food Tour and a specialist coffee tour
- Cruise overnight across stunning Halong Bay
- Zip through the streets of Ho Chi Minh City on the back of your own private vintage Vespa and discover some of Ho Chi Minh City’s night time street food hot spots
- Cruise down the Perfume River in Hue and enjoyed a hosted lunch in a traditional Garden House
- Visit a local market to buy fresh ingredients then try your hand at cooking some classic Vietnamese dishes