This holiday might not be for everyone but, if you've ever felt that modern life is just too frenetic and that you are just too connected and ‘always on’ then this might be for you? You'll spend the holiday almost completely off the beaten track, the whole trip has been designed to get you back to basics, off the grid and to connect to the country rather than the WiFi.
You will experience Sri Lanka’s beautiful scenery and culture without the need for any kind of device, which will enable you to free your curiosity and discover what makes this country so special. With a focus on nature and exploration of local cultures, this itinerary showcases the lesser visited side of Sri Lanka and you will immerse yourselves in a setting where the digital world can be happily left behind.
- Blissful boat safaris at one of Sri Lanka’s most exciting lodges: Gal Oya will connect you some extraordinary wildlife in a unique way
- Kick back and enjoy some much-needed quality beach time and even take surfing lessons at Arugam Bay
- Step back in time and marvel at the extraordinary sights of the Cultural Triangle.
- Experience a completely different and fast disappearing way of life in the Knuckles Mountain Range – so off-grid, there is no road
- Private chauffeur-guide throughout.
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, fill in the form below.