Info : Exploring Sri Lanka
Perfect balance of luxury and off-the-beaten track adventure for those active people who don't like following the herd. It does take 3 weeks to really do justice to the sheer variety of scenery, wildlife and culture on offer in Sri Lanka and this holiday provides that.
- Escaping the modern world at 'The Mudhouse' - there are very few places in the world which can relax you this quickly. Work? What work?
- Explore the ancient sights of Sigiriya and more out of the way places - that you'll be amazed to have all to yourselves.
- Enjoy one of the prettiest train journeys in the world - as you wind your way from Kandy into the southern hills.
- Rejuvenate in the southern hill - known locally as the 'health triangle' of Sri Lanka.
- Treetops Jungle Lodge - a wildlife experience far beyond any others in Sri Lanka. On foot elephant tracking in the true back of beyond. Don't follow the crowds to Yala...
- Proper relaxation far away from anywhere at the end. You'll not want to leave we promise.
- All of the hotels are high quality, characterful and boutique.
This is a really characteristic Experience Travel Group holiday. It would suit people who love travel - for whom the journey is all about discovery. It includes all of our exclusive and signature touches - which we believe really help you discover this amazing country. You can be as active as you like. All the accommodation is extremely comfortable - and, though there is more than a hint of the great outdoors, that is offset by plenty of straight up luxury.
All for a fantastic price too. Remember of course, that all of our holidays can be adjusted and tailor-made to suit after a free, no obligations, consultation with one of our travel experts. There is no extra cost for our tailor-made service. Arrange your consultation today.