Borneo has just about everything you need for an adventure of a lifetime. This holiday itinerary is designed for intrepid families as it takes in some off-the-beaten-track jungle expeditions as well as plenty of time on glorious tropical beaches. This tour is designed with older children (probably teenagers) in mind as it would be too strenuous for younger ones.
- Explore some of the world's largest cave systems, by boat and on foot
- Climb Mount Api to view the incredible Pinnacles of Mulu National Park
- Cross rivers and forests following the route of the Kayan "Headhunters."
- Discover butterflies and birds in Kinabalu National Park
- Explore Danum Valley, keeping watch for orangutans, gibbons and many more species
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
- White-water rafting on the Kiulu River
- The chance to stay with indigenous families in Mulu and nr the Kiulu River
- A mix of luxury hotels and basic jungle lodges, the best way to get the ultimate experience of Borneo
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.