Info : In Depth Family Borneo Adventure
Borneo has just about everything you need for an adventure of a lifetime. This holiday itinerary is designed for intrepid families as it takes in some off-the-beaten-track jungle expeditions as well as plenty of time on glorious tropical beaches. This tour is designed with older children (probably teenagers) in mind as it would be too strenuous for younger ones, however the itinerary can easily be tweaked for anyone: families, couples or mixed groups.
- Exploring some of the world's largest cave systems, by boat and on foot.
- Climbing Mount Api to view the incredible Pinnacles of Mulu National Park.
- Crossing rivers and forests following the route of the Kayan "Headhunters."
- Discovering butterflies and birds in Kinabalu National Park.
- Exploring Danum Valley, keeping watch for orangutans, gibbons and many more species.
- Snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park.
- White-water rafting on the Kiulu River.
- The chance to stay with indigenous families in Mulu and nr the Kiulu River.
- A mix of luxury hotels and basic jungle lodges, the best way to get the ultimate experience of Borneo.