This suggested holiday itinerary combines a flavour of the wildlife of Malaysian Borneo with a beach holiday on the exotic island of Bali.
In Borneo you'll visit Sepilok, The Kinabatangan River and Kinabalu Park; beautiful tropical forests where you’ll find a diversity of mammals, birds and reptiles. Explore exotic rainforest trails and take a river safari looking out for monkeys swinging in the trees and pygmy elephants bathing in the water. In Bali it's all about the beach, although the island offers plenty more exciting pursuits if you prefer to keep active.
- Exploring Malaysia's capital “KL”, tasting local streetfood and learning about the history of the diverse city.
- Travelling by boating down the Kinabatangan River spotting elephants, orangutans and monkeys.
- Meeting rescued orangutans at Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre.
- Exploring Kinabalu Park with views of the majestic Mount Kinabalu.
- Learning to surf, exploring markets, tasting delicious food and enjoying the beach from your resort in Bali.