This itinerary makes it surprisingly easy to take in the best of six Southeast Asian countries in one holiday. Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore each have distinctive food, architecture, scenery, history and culture and this holiday samples it all. A neat itinerary, charming hotels and our unique signature experiences will ensure you get an authentic flavour of the region and a sense of its fascinating contrasts.
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience watching the sun rise at Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Being captivated by the endless photo opportunities at the colourful flower markets of Bangkok
- Treating your tastebuds to a culinary extravaganza on a selection of food tours. From Vietnamese Pho to Cambodian Fish Amok via Pad Thai, Malaysian Dim Sum and Singapore Noodles
- Feeling like you’ve stepped back in time whilst discovering magical Luang Prabang
- Being immersed in the fascinating history that has shaped the culture and architecture of Penang
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.