This is a three-week, in depth tour of Borneo taking in all of its finest natural wonders. Traverse rainforests, cruise down rivers and mangroves, get lost in the caves, and relax on sun-drenched islands. Whether it's hearing the call of gibbons, parting rainforest vines to see orangutans swinging in the trees, or stopping to let exotic butterflies flutter past, you'll be taken aback by the incredible wildlife of Borneo throughout your adventure.
- Exploring the mangroves and rainforests of Bako National Park (near Kuching)
- Spotting Irrawaddy dolphins splashing in the waters of the Kuching wetlands.
- Climb through breathtaking cave systems at Mulu.
- Spot exotic orchids and butterflies in Kinabalu National Park.
- Greet the orangutans of Sepilok.
- Optional visit to Selingan Island (Turtle Islands) to learn about turtle conservation.
- Take a night safari in Tabin National Park looking for nocturnal creatures.
- Trek through the stunning jungle in Danum Valley.
- Relax in paradise at Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park.