This holiday is a three-week, in-depth tour of Borneo taking in all of its natural wonders. Traverse rainforests, cruise down rivers and mangroves and relax on sun-drenched islands.
Listen to the call of gibbons, peek through rainforest vines to see orangutans swinging in the trees, or stop to let exotic butterflies flutter past. You'll be blown away by the incredible wildlife of Borneo.
- Spot Irrawaddy dolphins splashing in the waters of the Kuching wetlands
- Explore breathtaking cave systems at Mulu
- Greet the orangutans of Sepilok
- Search for nocturnal creatures during a night safari in Tabin National Park
- Relax amidst the gorgeous scenery of Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.