This holiday follows a similar route to our “Deluxe Classic Thailand” itinerary and is ideal for first time visitors or those who have been to Thailand before and want to scratch a little bit further beyond the surface. You don't have to be any kind of food expert to enjoy this, you just need to enjoy Thai food and the idea of exploring Thailand!
Cumulatively Thai food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world but the flavours of Bangkok, Chiang Mai and The South have a lot of variation given the diverse climates, natural resources and influences of different neighbouring countries. On this holiday you'll get a sense of the character of each of these areas as you explore both the local the highlights and the delicious regional food.
- Being led around the street food stalls of Bangkok’s Chinatown to find the best sizzling satay, freshest Som Tam salad and coolest Thai iced tea.
- Eating sublime food as Na Aroon restaurant in Ariyasom Villa. A hidden gem with a surprising twist.
- Selecting fresh ingredients at the market and learning to make a traditional northern meal at a cookery school in Chiang Mai.
- Getting a different take on Phuket as you taste the local coffee, explore a pineapple orchard, visit a shrimp farm and sample the traditional noodle soup!
- No holiday to Thailand would be complete without a few days relaxing on a glorious hidden beach resort!
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.