Experience Cambodia and Thailand in style: your private guide will reveal incredible sights and transport you away from the crowds to retreat and relax in some of the region's most outstanding and original hotels.
You'll begin with the essentials, visiting the magical Temples of Angkor. Our tours are carefully paced to steer away from the busiest times of day and show you the temples at their best.
After discovering the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh you’ll explore the unspoilt countryside in a little more depth, before crossing the border into Thailand to the lush island of Koh Kood. There you’ll enjoy a dreamy barefoot-luxury beach stay at the gorgeous Soneva Kiri before winding up the holiday with a cultural city safari in Bangkok.
- Retreating to Phum Baitang (Siem Reap) after a day exploring temple ruins. It’s a beautiful, tranquil hideaway in the paddy fields surrounding the Angkor complex.
- Staying at a floating lodge and immersing yourself in the stunning rural scenery of Cambodia’s Cardamom Mountains
- Stay at the illustrious Raffles Phnom Penh; the bustling capital city’s grandest hotel is infused with history
- A beach stay in paradise at beautiful Soneva Kiri on tropical Koh Kood island
- Getting a taste of typical local life in Bangkok as you travel through the waterways, visit the morning flower markets and drink fresh coconut juice
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.